- How can I pay my ticket?
- Pay online using your Master Card, Discover, American Express or an electronic check. We also accept mail in payments. We do not process payments over the phone.
- Why was my payment rejected online?
- Payments are rejected online for one of two reasons; incorrect account information entered at the time of payment OR non-sufficient funds.
- My online payment was rejected, why has the fine increased?
- A $35 processing fee is added if your payment is rejected to offset the amount charged to PMB by the payment processing company in addition to our administrative fee. The amount may also have additional increases due to late fees.
- My ticket is due today; can I mail my payment today?
- If your ticket is due today, we recommend paying it online. We go by the postmark on the envelope we receive. As long as the postmark date on the envelope is within the time guidelines, we will accept the payment. If your payment is due today, make sure it goes out in today's mail to be postmarked with today's date.